Low-cost Spay & Neuter
- Drop off for all spay/neuter appointment is between 8-8:30am. NO EXCEPTIONS! ANY LATE SHOWS WILL BE SUBJECT TO RESCHEDULING.
- Pick up time will be discussed at the time of drop off. ANY LATER PICK UP(MORE THAN 20 MIN) WILL BE SUBJECT TO $20 LATE FEE.
- Appointments are made in the order we receive the application. Clinic receptionist will reach out to you to confirm appointment date and time PLEASE BE PATIENT, AS OUR LOW-COST NEUTER AND SPAY APPOINTMENTS ARE IN HIGH DEMAND.
Danbury Animal Welfare Society’s Veterinary Clinic
Offering these services to families in need, counterpart animal welfare organizations, and veterinary colleagues helps us live our Mission to promote responsible pet guardianship and to work toward ending animal overpopulation. These services are in addition to providing quality medical care for the animals in our shelter and in foster care prior to adoption.
Shelter & Clinic Location
Our Clinic has moved! During our Renovation at 147 Grassy Plain Street, our Clinic will be located at Pleasant Paws, 94 South Main Street, Newtown Ct.
Phone 203.744.3297 ext 1 firstname.lastname@example.org
The clinic does not offer routine post adoption veterinary services.
|cat neuter (male)||$135|
|cat spay (female)||$160|
|Dog Neuter by weight (WE DO NOT OFFER NEUTER TO DOGS OVER 75 LBS. 7 YRS OR OLDER WILL REQUIRE PRE-OP PANEL/BLOOD WORK FROM THEIR VET)||1-20 pounds||$235|
|Dog Spay by weight (WE DO NOT OFFER SPAY TO DOGS OVER 65 LBS. 7 YRS OR OLDER WILL REQUIRE PRE-OP PANEL/BLOOD WORK FROM THEIR VET)||1-20 pounds||$260|
|Age Surcharge||Dogs over 3 years||$40|
- All medical services are by appointment only. Please call 203.744.3297 ext. 1 or email us at email@example.com. Walk-ins are not accepted.
- All owners must complete a Spay/Neuter Admission Form prior to performance of medical services. Download the form here.
- Unvaccinated animals, or those with out-of-date vaccination records will be vaccinated upon arrival at an additional cost.
- Payment in the form of cash, check, or credit card is due at the time of service.